Faegre Drinker is proud to sponsor The Intercompany Long-Term Care Insurance Conference to be held March 20-23 at the Raleigh Convention Center. The conference is the largest multidisciplinary long-term care conference in the U.S. and will include dozens of educational sessions featuring industry thought leaders and LTCI community insiders.
Here is a brief look at the panels that will include members of our Team, with topics ranging from litigation, to aging in place, to rate increase innovations:
- COVID Considerations
- Legal/Regulatory Considerations for LTC Premium Rate Sufficiency
- The Evolving Regulatory & Filing Landscape
- Risk Management for Recertifications
- Jury Duty
- LTC and Reinsurance: Legal, Regulatory and Operational Considerations
- Public Options: Imagining a Public and Private Partnership
- Information Privacy and Security – Emerging Issues and Best Practices
The material contained in this communication is informational, general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. The material contained in this communication should not be relied upon or used without consulting a lawyer to consider your specific circumstances. This communication was published on the date specified and may not include any changes in the topics, laws, rules or regulations covered. Receipt of this communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In some jurisdictions, this communication may be considered attorney advertising.