Faegre Drinker is a proud sponsor of the upcoming Intercompany Long-Term Care Insurance Conference Association (ILTCI) virtual event. The conference, the largest multidisciplinary long-term care conference in the U.S., kicks off Tuesday, April 13 with a general session followed by sessions every Tuesday and Thursday through April 29.
Several of our insurance professionals, along with many other LTCi community insiders, will be speaking this year on topics ranging from litigation, to aging in place, to rate increase innovations. Here is a brief look at the panels we will be joining:
- Adverse Decisions: Considerations for Determining Risk Tolerance
- Provider Qualification – Applying Old Definitions to New Providers
- How to Communicate With Policyholders
- Litigation Update
- Rate Increase Innovation: What’s Next in Mitigation, Communication & Implementation
- Legal and Regulatory Considerations for Aging in Place Programs
- Guaranty Association Considerations: Recent Developments & What You Need to Know
We will provide regular updates from the ILTCI Conference over the course of its three-week run so be sure to check back.