Join us June 30 for a discussion about the current state of the LTCi hybrid market and its future. Cheri McCourt, assistant general counsel at Northwestern Mutual, will join partners Sandy Jones and Nolan Tully to share their insights on LTCi hybrid issues including:
- A market shift towards brisk sales of hybrid products and away from stand-alone LTCi
- Key features of LTCi hybrid products and related legal/regulatory considerations
- The future of the LTCi hybrid market, including:
- Can products be designed to reach the middle market?
- Can this product fill the LTC funding gap or even reduce population-wide reliance on Medicaid for LTC?
- Are there products or features that could enhance the usefulness of hybrid products by, for instance, introducing wellness incentives for policyholders?
- Litigation risks to riders/hybrids connected with sales and product confusion
To learn more and to register click here.
The material contained in this communication is informational, general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. The material contained in this communication should not be relied upon or used without consulting a lawyer to consider your specific circumstances. This communication was published on the date specified and may not include any changes in the topics, laws, rules or regulations covered. Receipt of this communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In some jurisdictions, this communication may be considered attorney advertising.