The 2021 virtual Intercompany Long-Term Care Insurance Conference Association (ILTCI) wrapped up this week after three weeks and 48 sessions dedicated to the LTCi industry. The conference, the largest multidisciplinary long-term care conference in the U.S. included weekly Tuesday and Thursday sessions from April 13-29.
More than 2,000 attendees joined the virtual conference, and several of our LTCi professionals, along with many other LTCi community insiders, presented on a number of topics this year ranging from litigation, to aging in place, to rate increase innovations. Recordings of the sessions Faegre Drinker participated in are below. All on-demand recordings require the passcode ILTCI*2021.
- Adverse Decisions: Considerations for Determining Risk Tolerance
- Guaranty Association Considerations: Recent Developments & What You Need to Know
- How to Communicate With Policyholders
- Legal and Regulatory Considerations for Aging in Place Programs
- Litigation Update
- Provider Qualification – Applying Old Definitions to New Providers
- Rate Increase Innovation: What’s Next in Mitigation, Communication & Implementation
We were also a proud sponsor of this year’s conference and offer our congratulations on a successful event to event Co-Chairs Barry Fisher and Vince Bodnar, and the entire ILTCI leadership team.
For more information and additional session recordings visit the 2021 ILTCI Conference site. The 2022 ILTCI Conference is scheduled for March 21-23 in Raleigh, NC.