Our very own Steve Serfass is featured in a new podcast episode of “Voices of LTCi” from The Helper Bees. In the episode, Steve talks with The Helper Bees CEO Char Hu about creating Faegre Drinker’s long-term care insurance (LTCi) practice and the importance of addressing the legal needs of the industry. He also discusses the path of his legal career and his hopes for the future of the LTCi industry.
“Voices of LTCi” is a monthly podcast series of conversations with industry leaders discussing the evolution of the LTCi industry and their careers. The previous 10 episodes have included guests from across the LTCi community:
- Episode 1: John Sieb, Business Head and COO of Long-Term Care at Prudential
- Episode 2: Shawna Meyer, President and CEO of North American Life and Health, a GE Company
- Episode 3: Tim Kneeland, Principal, TFKneeland Consultants
- Episode 4: Robert Eaton, Principal and Consulting Actuary, Milliman
- Episode 5: Rhett Wieland, Vice President of Long Term Care Strategy, Prudential
- Episode 6: Peter Goldstein, President and CEO, Illumifin
- Episode 7: Jodi Anatole, President, Endeavour Consulting LLC
- Episode 8: Karen Smyth, Vice President, Long Term Care Operations, Wilton Re
- Episode 9: Peter Lucas, CEO, Davies Life & Health
- Episode 10: Robert Loren Robinson, President, Fuzion
The material contained in this communication is informational, general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. The material contained in this communication should not be relied upon or used without consulting a lawyer to consider your specific circumstances. This communication was published on the date specified and may not include any changes in the topics, laws, rules or regulations covered. Receipt of this communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In some jurisdictions, this communication may be considered attorney advertising.